Wednesday, November 20, 2013

tylers story


Tylers personal narrative
Hi, I would like to tell you a story from my past that changed my life. My story starts out two summers ago when my little sister died, I got a call in the middle of the night, My mom was in panic saying my little sister was dead. I said “Dont joke like that” and she said “I'm not joking.” I am not gonna lie, I started to cry it hurt. My dad rushed me to the emergency room. I got there and saw my little sister her small cold body, she turned 8 months that day. Anyways, I walked in and my family was all there crying, but when i got there i didn't cry i had to stay strong case i remembered what my dad told me when i was young that men don't cry so i didn't, so they handed her to me and her skin was stiff and she was so cold. I then handed her back to them and i never cried again about it after that.

I also cried like a baby in my front yard i felt this empty drop in side. That was the day when I said family matters case you never know how long you are going to have them things can happen in the blink of an eye thats why you don't take the little things for granted. Because if you do, you will just be set up for a bigger crush so take every moment as its your last as i do i don't care about stuff like going to the office who cares there are way more important things in life like family that is why i goof around in school.
My lesson to be shown never take what you have for granted case the small things do matter. If something bad happens don't let it kill you, let it fuel you, let it make you emotionally stronger so that things like it can’t hurt you anymore. Let every tough life decision inspire you and never stop building who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment